- Regular price
- - £20.00
- Sale price
- £20.00 Sale
We are delighted to now be launching our Rock Rose Tattoo Balm to a wider market. It has been used for several years by a few selected artists who have had phenomenal results with their clients and is now their must have aftercare product.
Created and hand poured in Hastings; our ingredients have been carefully selected to provide excellent skin repair. This significantly cuts down the healing period and any discomfort they may/will feel throughout the process.
Our aftercare tattoo balm helps reduce scabbing (which can distort the artwork)
Keeps the skin hydrated (which insures the tattoo heals evenly) as well protecting the tattoo/wound from infection. Our ingredients feature organic Shea butter, sweet almond and apricot oils for intense moisture, lavender and chamomile for soothing and Ravesara for its excellent antibacterial properties. The balm can also be used to buff up and hydrate older tattoos, bringing a luminous shine. Our natural tattoo product is free from nasties such as parabens, petrochemicals and preservatives.
The key benefits are
- Skin is soothed and redness reduced
- 100% natural and free from parabens and water
- It is a great all round balm for hardworking bodies
At the heart of this balm is sweet almond oil and shea butter both known for their ability to soothe dryness. To this, we add our organic essential oils:
- Lavender - this multifunctional oil is used to reduce inflammation and redness
- Ravensara - reduces allergic reactions, prevents bacterial infections
- Chamomile - an oil known for its ability to help with skin irritation and wound healing
Use over whole tattoo and or patches that are causing concern when necessary. On application, it may feel grainy but these grains melt into the skin almost immediately.
Perfect to carry with you!
- Shea butter
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond oil)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot oil)
- Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender oil)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile flower oil)
- Ravensara Aromatica (Ravensara)
- Vitamin E (Tocophererol)